Peel Cottage Sleeps Four Persons
This cottage has magnificent views down across the extensive grounds and parkland. It is fenced with a pretty garden with clematis and other climbers against the walls. A large lawn makes it safe for children and pets. Ideal to sit and eat outside under the arbour and enjoy the peace and quiet and the lovely view.
Downstairs :Well equipped kitchen in pine with antique dresser, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, electric cooker, coffee maker and farmhouse table.
The sitting room includes an open log fire, smart TV/DVD and a comfortable three piece suite.
Upstairs: Bedroom 1 with Edwardian inlaid king size bed.
Bedroom 2 with two single beds.
- Peel cottage has:
- Peaceful countryside location in gardens and grounds overlooking mature parkland but only minutes from Looe
- A private, fenced individual cottage garden with lawns, awash with colour from the borders and creeper that adorn the walls.Quality garden table and chairs are provided perfect for a sundowner.
- Allocated car parking within the grounds
- Open Log fires in each cottage
- Comfortable sofas and armchairs with high quality traditional covers. Newly renovated stylish bathroom including full size baths with power showers and heated towel rails
- Well equiped kitchen including washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
- A flat screen smart TV, DVD and digital radio.
- A smoke detector and a fire extinguisher.
- A delicious meal service delivered to your cottage. See separate menu. Tel 07794743416
- Free WiFi
- Fully fitted bathroom with power shower over bath
- Electricity and electric heating included in the price.
- Hairdryer supplied
- Please note this cottage is non smoking
Click here to make a general enquiry or to check our availability.