A spacious family cottage with sunny cobbled courtyard to the side with colourful pots and flowerbeds and garden furniture. There is also a fenced lawn garden to the front. A favourite with many families – one couple returning for each of the past 19 years (though now minus children)!
Well equipped kitchen in pine with antique pine dresser, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, electric cooker, coffee maker, and farmhouse table.
The sitting room has an open log fire, Freeview TV/DVD, radio/CD player, tasteful antiques and colourful furnishings
Bedroom 1 with a cast-iron and brass double bed
Bedroom 2 with three single beds
Offerd cottage has:
- Peaceful countryside location in gardens and grounds overlooking mature parkland but only minutes from Looe
- individual private cottage gardens with lawns, awash with colour from the borders and creeper that adorn the walls.Quality garden tables and chairs with a sun umbrella during Summer.
- Car parking within the grounds
- An open log fire with fuel available
- Comfortable sofas and armchairs with high quality traditional covers. Newly renovated stylish bathroom including full size baths with power showers and heated towel rails
- Well equiped kitchen
- A flat screen TV with free view, DVD and CD player.
- A smoke detector and a fire extinguisher.
- A delicious meal service delivered to your cottage. See separate menu. Tel.07794743416
- Electricity and electric heating included in the price.
- Good mobile phone reception for most networks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom fully fitted to include power shower over bath.
- Heated towel rail in the bathroom.
- Please note all our cottages are non smoking