Lady Pamela's Cottage
Sleeps two people One level This popular, cottage is. detached with fine views across the extensive grounds and parkland make it an ideal spot to soak up the sun. Enclosed garden with deck for relaxing.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave and coffee maker.
Sitting room with open log fire, Freeview TV/DVD, radio/CD player, comfortable and pleasing furniture.
Patio and lawn with garden furniture.
Bedroom 1 with pine double bed
Bathroom fully fitted to include shower over bath. Hairdryer supplied.
This cottage has:
- Peaceful countryside location in gardens and grounds overlooking mature parkland but only minutes from Looe
- A patio sitting area with lawns below; awash with colour from the borders and creeper that adorn the walls. Quality garden tables and chairs with a sun umbrella during Summer, most have an arbour.
- Allocated car parking within the grounds
- Open Log fires in each cottage with fuel available.
- Comfortable sofas and armchairs with high quality traditional covers. Newly renovated stylish bathroom including full size baths with power showers and heated towel rails
- Well equiped kitchen including dishwasher
- Heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
- A flat screen TV with free view, video, DVD and CD player.
- A smoke detector and a fire extinguisher.
- A delicious meal service delivered to your cottage. See separate menu. Tel 07794743416
- Electricity and heating included in the price.
- Good mobile phone reception for most networks
- Lady Pamela's Cottage has electric central heating
- Free Wi-Fi
Click here to make a general enquiry or to check our availability.